Tuesday 11 August 2015

~Reflections On "101 Ways To Wear A Shirt"

On Creative thinking, our group had to present our 101 ways of "how to wear a shirt". With comments and advice from the lecturer , we need to add in more design on it. I feel that it's true , we are lack on some graphics. Things that my team should improve is on more sketches to describe instead of writing words. But as a group , I think that everyone has their own thoughts & understanding. Basically we plan and share before we write it down our ideas so that each of everyone of us understand. I find that if we are given a little bit more time , i am sure that we are able to put graphic design in a way of interaction than words. At the end of the day, I take it as a lesson learnt and bringing more ideas for my next group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment